I'm a big fan of reflection over resolution in a New Year. I mean, I make resolutions practically every day to be smarter, play more and craft more, so I take once a year to look back instead of forward. I'm hoping somehow the two will balance and I will embrace living in the now. So, here are ten of my craftiest projects from 2010 to reflect upon (and possibly resolve to never do again!):
1. Working out while you craft.
2. Applying mustaches to glasses. (click here for the tutorial I made)
3. Becoming an Aunt to an OWL.
4. Pasting up a headboard made from fabric.(click here for the tutorial)
5. Making hibiscus flowers from scratch. (click here for the tutorial)
6. Making a craft-pal.
7. Making a life-sized canoe (and a wave) out of cardboard.
8. Becoming a glamper.
9. Going birdy at the Rookery Café.
10. Spreading some knitting love.
I taught two new knitters how to work their craft and partnered up with a third to knit up a storm for the Public Market.
We must have worked together well, because shortly thereafter we got engaged! You never know where you'll be knittin' love.